This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Outlook 2013 To-Do Bar does show future date calendar items

May 24, 2015 at 11:27 AM
Hi, on the project home page you say "upcoming appointments for the following days in the to-do task pane ... in [Outlook] 2013 this option has disappeared, so you can only see the appointments for the current day"

In my Outlook 2013 with no add-ins or special config I can see future date calendar items in To-Do Bar. I'm running v15.0.4719.1002.

Has Outlook perhaps been updated since you last looked at this feature?
Coordinator
May 24, 2015 at 2:53 PM
Hello there, as you can see I created this project a bit more than 2 years ago. Back then this functionality was not present in Outlook 2013 so I decided to create it for my own needs (and ultimately upload it here for everyone to use it if they wished). ;-)
Thanks to the positive comments from users that have downloaded this tool I've added more functionality during this time.

I understand that MS changed the behavior in one of the patches some time ago, but with this add-in it allows for more interaction (like drag & drop to the calendar to create an appointment, right-click appointments to reply attendees, email pop-up where you can delete the incoming message or move to another folder, ...), so until MS implements that I'll stick to it as I really use those options on a daily basis. ;-)

Thanks for the feedback though!
Kind regards.