This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

I get a certificate error when I try and install

Nov 25, 2013 at 6:53 PM
I kept coming up with the below error ... I tried installing the certificate in the Trusted Root Certification Authorities Store, but no luck. Anybody have any thoughts? Thanks,

Here is the error I get ...

************** Exception Text **************
System.Security.SecurityException: Customized functionality in this application will not work because the certificate used to sign the deployment manifest for Outlook2013TodoAddIn or its location is not trusted. Contact your administrator for further assistance.
at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.ClickOnceAddInTrustEvaluator.VerifyTrustPromptKeyInternal(ClickOnceTrustPromptKeyValue promptKeyValue, DeploymentSignatureInformation signatureInformation, String productName)
at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.ClickOnceAddInTrustEvaluator.VerifyTrustUsingPromptKey(Uri manifest, DeploymentSignatureInformation signatureInformation, String productName)
at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.ClickOnceAddInDeploymentManager.VerifySecurity(ActivationContext context, Uri manifest, AddInInstallationStatus installState)
at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.ClickOnceAddInDeploymentManager.InstallAddIn()
The Zone of the assembly that failed was:
MyComputer
Dec 5, 2013 at 8:19 PM
Make sure you go to the properties of the zip file and click the Unblock button before unzipping. Otherwise, you get this error.
Dec 5, 2013 at 9:03 PM
Thanks. That fixed it.

Now I have a different issue, I don't seem to be able to show all my calendars. When I click configuration icon, not all my calendars are listed as options. Any idea what might be happening there? Thanks for everything!