This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Date not updating

Oct 16, 2013 at 1:20 PM
Hello,
I also want to begin by expressing immense gratitude for this add-in.  It's hard to believe that Microsoft got rid of this feature in Outlook 2013.  Anyway, this is significant improvement.  One problem, the date is not updating.  It happened two days in a row. Any suggestions? I can change it manually but obviously that is not ideal.  Thanks,
Cass
Coordinator
Oct 16, 2013 at 2:00 PM
Edited Oct 16, 2013 at 2:00 PM
Not sure I understand, do you mean if you leave the computer running, to automatically change the current date (today) in the calendar?
That has not been implemented.

The reason is that I could put a timer to check for the current date, and if it detects it's not the same as the selected in the calendar then change it, however when browsing other day's appointments it'd take you away from this view all the time...
Oct 16, 2013 at 2:06 PM
Thanks for the quick response. Ok, so that’s just how it is. I wonder if I explained myself correctly. I am going to give it another shot. The dark blue box on the current date in the calendar is not corresponding to the correct date. It’s not a big deal but it could lead to some confusion. Thanks,

Cass
Oct 17, 2013 at 1:19 PM
When I work overnight (across midnight) which is everyday, the current date for "Today" etc... doesn't change to the new day after midnight.