This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Category colors - not enough contrast?

Sep 10, 2013 at 3:36 PM
I love the add-in, but I'm having trouble seeing the text on my appointments, because of the Outlook 2013 intensity of category colors.

Any way to tone down the colors to better match the category colors we actually use? The colors we use are less intense than these.

Or, better yet, just use the category color on the left side of the item? Right now, I have a pale blue line between the time and the title, that is used for the "show as" setting (it's dark purple for "out of office"). I don't know if the category color can be combined on this bar, or if there's a better way to make the text readable.

Here's how mine looks:

Coordinator
Oct 5, 2013 at 4:01 PM
Hi KarlaK, have you tried latest version yet? It shows categories in small colored "dots" under the time of the appointment... ;-)

Kind regards.
Oct 8, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Thanks for responding.
Because of other issues I was having with Office 2013, I had to revert to 2010. And as a benefit, now I have the ToDo pane just the way I want it! 
Because we use Office 365 though, we’ll be forced to move everyone to 2013, and so I’ll be pulling in the Codeplex add-in again.

Thanks,
Karla