This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Installation Errors

Jul 2, 2013 at 7:30 PM
When I attempt to double-click on Outlook2013TodoAddIn.vsto, I get an error:

Customized functionality in this application will not work because the certificate used to sign the deployment manifest for Outlook2013TodoAddIn or its location is not trusted.

The zip file wasn't blocked as discussed in some of the earlier threads. I downloaded the June 27, 2013 release.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.
Sep 12, 2013 at 6:43 PM
Before unzipping the file please "unblock" it (right-click -> properties -> unblock) to avoid issues when installing, then unzip the file and double-click the VSTO file on the root folder to install it.
Sep 13, 2013 at 1:33 PM
qbdsystems wrote:
When I attempt to double-click on Outlook2013TodoAddIn.vsto, I get an error:

Customized functionality in this application will not work because the certificate used to sign the deployment manifest for Outlook2013TodoAddIn or its location is not trusted.

The zip file wasn't blocked as discussed in some of the earlier threads. I downloaded the June 27, 2013 release.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.
I'm having an installation problem. Here's the error message I get:

Name:
From: file:///C:/Users/Robert/Desktop/Outlook2013TodoAddIn.vsto

************** Exception Text **************
System.Deployment.Application.DeploymentDownloadException: Downloading file:///C:/Users/Robert/Desktop/Application Files/Outlook2013TodoAddIn_1_0_0_0/Outlook2013TodoAddIn.dll.manifest did not succeed. ---> System.Net.WebException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\Robert\Desktop\Application Files\Outlook2013TodoAddIn_1_0_0_0\Outlook2013TodoAddIn.dll.manifest'. ---> System.Net.WebException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\Robert\Desktop\Application Files\Outlook2013TodoAddIn_1_0_0_0\Outlook2013TodoAddIn.dll.manifest'. ---> System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\Robert\Desktop\Application Files\Outlook2013TodoAddIn_1_0_0_0\Outlook2013TodoAddIn.dll.manifest'.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean useAsync)
at System.Net.FileWebStream..ctor(FileWebRequest request, String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare sharing, Int32 length, Boolean async)
at System.Net.FileWebResponse..ctor(FileWebRequest request, Uri uri, FileAccess access, Boolean asyncHint)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Net.FileWebResponse..ctor(FileWebRequest request, Uri uri, FileAccess access, Boolean asyncHint
Sep 14, 2013 at 2:14 PM
My installation problem was solved when I downloaded from Firefox. Thanks for a great add-in.