This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under General

Support for Outlook 2016?

first post: boeggild wrote: Hi. Is there any plans to add support for Outlook 2016? Currentl...

Building the source in VS2012

first post: kmote wrote: I had problems building the source code at first (or even just open...

latest post: kmote wrote: Hmmm, I appear to have over-simplified the workaround. (I tried it ...

Startup Error

first post: kimper wrote: Dear Gamasoft, First of all thank you for the good work on this a...

latest post: gamosoft wrote: Hm, the only thing I can think of is the use of a different email/c...

"Unable to install becuase app w/same identity already installed"

first post: brian616 wrote: Hi, this app has been working wonderfully for me. Then notification...

latest post: gamosoft wrote: You don't need to do anything special, just download the SDK and in...

Office 2013 Windows 10 Addin Error

first post: RickSin wrote: Office Professional Plus 2013 running on Windows 10 Professional 64...

Number of month rows. How we can see more than 1?

first post: Victorhpmx wrote: In the previous Outlook was very handy to easily see small calendar...

Installation error - "manifest did not succeed"

first post: jlwise2 wrote: Below is the error that keeps popping up after my attempt to instal...

latest post: jlwise2 wrote: You're right. I realized this after I sent the initial post. Howe...

Remove Horizontal Scroll Bar

first post: superbunny76 wrote: Does anyone know how to remove the horizontal scroll bar from the l...

Outlook 2013 To-Do Bar does show future date calendar items

first post: johnmcalvert wrote: Hi, on the project home page you say "upcoming appointments for the...

latest post: gamosoft wrote: Hello there, as you can see I created this project a bit more than ...

Move the text more to the left?

first post: nackros wrote: Hi, Is there any chance you could left-align all the text? As it i...

latest post: franjorge wrote: Hello, I have just discovered your add-in and wanted to thank you ...

Can't activate addin

first post: cassfisher wrote: For some reason the addin has stopped working. When I go to Com Add...

latest post: cassfisher wrote: I couldn't figure out how to run this: C:\Program Files\Common Fil...

Tasks support (preview)

first post: gamosoft wrote: This thread is to redirect all issues/requests of Tasks and have th...

latest post: gamosoft wrote: Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I've only verified the add-in works w...

Intall problems - win 8.1, 64bit, outlook 2013

first post: mitjad wrote: This is the error, I followed the instructions! The value of the ...

latest post: mitjad wrote: Sorry, this worked: * Unblock the ZIP file * Unzip to c:\outlookadd...

answered by: mitjad wrote: Sorry, this worked: * Unblock the ZIP file * Unzip to c:\outlookadd...

Wonderful addin just need one very important change

first post: davidmores wrote: Hi . This is great . just installed it after realizing that 2013 r...

latest post: gamosoft wrote: I have been working on the tasks panel for some time, and I have ju...

Is there a way to increase the new email alert display time?

first post: SJNBham wrote: There's a way to increase the time a standard Windows 8 alert is di...

latest post: gamosoft wrote: FYI, the latest preview version contains a configurable setting for...

answered by: gamosoft wrote: FYI, the latest preview version contains a configurable setting for...

How to show AddIn along with Tasks as default Calender works?

first post: naveedilm wrote: Can we show AddIn along with Tasks as default Calender works?

latest post: gamosoft wrote: I had been working on this for some time, and I have just published...

answered by: gamosoft wrote: I had been working on this for some time, and I have just published...

Install Error

first post: ajve wrote: I'm getting the following on install: The value of the property ...

latest post: cassfisher wrote: Got so busy that I forgot to give this a shot. It worked. I really ...

Add-In disappears when Outlook is not the active window

first post: user0474975 wrote: Hello, I have the Dec 9, 2014 version of the add in on MS Outlook 2...

latest post: gamosoft wrote: Interesting, I actually had never tried that but you're right, when...

Office update disables Outlook2013ToDo Addin?

first post: DougEamon wrote: I just downloaded an "update" to MS Office and it appears to have d...

latest post: user0474975 wrote: I installed all of the MS Office updates and rebooted. I selected t...

Sub-calendars in Outlook 2010

first post: leozachl wrote: I installed the add-in on outlook 2010 and it's working. but I can...

Looking to add more calendar months thumbnails

first post: simonslee wrote: I discovered your great add-in while looking for a way to show more...

latest post: gamosoft wrote: Please refer to this thread: https://outlook2013addin.codeplex.com...

Feature Request: Option to View Two Months of Calendar

first post: Skates wrote: I certainly don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth... ;) In ...

latest post: gamosoft wrote: Hi there, this would actually require to rewrite quite a few things...

Room calender

first post: Patrit wrote: Hi, we have a calendar for everyone at work and it is setuped as a ...

Last Two Updates - Calendar is Offset to the Right

first post: Skates wrote: First of all, I love this product! I have a new Windows 8.1 PC and...

latest post: gamosoft wrote: Thank you for using my add-in, glad to know I can help people. ;-)

Functional Extensions

first post: John_Mantle wrote: Just to add my voice to the various comments regarding this truly e...

latest post: gamosoft wrote: I have opened a new issue here, please let's use it from now on: [...

Mail Alert Temporarily Blocks Typing

first post: LiveJazz wrote: First off, overall I am loving the addin, particularly the ability ...

latest post: gamosoft wrote: I have just released a new version that corrects this behavior, ple...

Multiple calendar not working

first post: kayson wrote: It seems that this addin only shows multiple account calendars, but...

latest post: rsilver875 wrote: I just installed (8/8/2014), I am having this issue as well. Do I ...

Outlook 2013 todo addin is disabled after a few days

first post: rino65 wrote: Hi Once in a while this addin gets disabled by outlook because it...

latest post: JoshSale wrote: I'm experiencing the same thing. Any resolution to this? Thanks.

Calendar Settings not saved upon closing outlook

first post: derekalldredge wrote: Outlook 2013 Windows 8 and windows 8.1 computers. Feature works ...

latest post: sullivanevan wrote: This happened to me too, but only the first time, since then it has...

Calendar colors

first post: sullivanevan wrote: I am a heavy user of multiple calendars and I separate them by colo...

Is there a way to have the plugin auto-remove past due appointments?

first post: joshrduncan wrote: Is there a way to have the plugin remove the past-due appointments ...

Notification only for items in inbox?

first post: abhmah wrote: Is there a way to get notifications only for mail that makes it to ...

Refresh Time

first post: kwhinc wrote: How do you refresh the sidebar manually since you'll still working ...

latest post: gamosoft wrote: LOL, not as hard as you might think, there are too many priorities ...

Deleting email right from email notification doesn't really delete the email.

first post: cnjasontang wrote: When I click the delete button on the incoming email notification, ...

latest post: SJNBham wrote: Seems to be working fine with me. Make sure you're clicking the del...

I get a certificate error when I try and install

first post: masterd7 wrote: I kept coming up with the below error ... I tried installing the ce...

latest post: masterd7 wrote: Thanks. That fixed it. Now I have a different issue, I don't seem...

Upcoming appointments return in latest Office update!

first post: IDontExist wrote: I was just about to post a "goodbye and thanks for all the fish" me...

Error: The form region "Apple.DAV.Appointment"

first post: dlbleuel wrote: I have recently started seeing an error message. The form region ...

latest post: gamosoft wrote: If this didn't happen until recently, what have you changed to star...

Color Coding of Categories

first post: dlbleuel wrote: I actually liked the ability to see the coloring over the whole ent...

Date not updating

first post: cassfisher wrote: Hello, I also want to begin by expressing immense gratitude for thi...

latest post: nloghides wrote: When I work overnight (across midnight) which is everyday, the curr...

Calendar Colors

first post: DarekD wrote: You've raised a question about how to display different calendars i...

Category colors - not enough contrast?

first post: KarlaK wrote: I love the add-in, but I'm having trouble seeing the text on my app...

latest post: KarlaK wrote: Thanks for responding. Because of other issues I was having with O...

Appointments empty

first post: rsiva wrote: I don't see any entries in my appointments view even though I know ...

latest post: rsiva wrote: Brilliant, that works. Thought I'd tried that already but obviously...

Add-on is always on the right when starting outlook...

first post: IDontExist wrote: I like to have the (awesome) add-on on the left side of my outlook ...

.NET installation errors

first post: burntchez wrote: When I try to install Outlook2013TodoAddin.vsto, I get the error "T...

latest post: burntchez wrote: Installed .net 4.5 seemed to address the issue.

Latest Version Already Installed Message (but it isn't installed)

first post: nloghides wrote: I downloaded the latest bits today. I uninstalled the addin from ou...

latest post: systmTEK wrote: Good deal! Yeah I updated on Friday and couldn't figure it out and...

Download using IE instead of Chrome

first post: svenkuhs wrote: Hi Gamosoft :) First of all, thank you very much for this! Was lo...

Installation Errors

first post: qbdsystems wrote: When I attempt to double-click on Outlook2013TodoAddIn.vsto, I get ...

latest post: RPK101 wrote: My installation problem was solved when I downloaded from Firefox. ...

Multiple-Day appointments not displayed in preview

first post: a_landphil wrote: First off, this add-in is great! Thank you VERY much! I haven't us...

whoops. Closed the calender...

first post: jlerman wrote: I accidentally closed the window for the add-in. It took me a while...

Name of the day in addition to the date

first post: lpdisney wrote: This might be a stupid request, but can we also have the actual nam...

latest post: nackros wrote: I agree with this. To have the name of the day to perhaps be shown ...

Installation Problems

first post: philpastor wrote: This add-in sounds great, and just might prevent me from downgradin...

latest post: jlerman wrote: Geeze, downloading (then unblocking and extracting) from IE instead...

Calendar Thumbnail - Centered or More than One

first post: dlbleuel wrote: I would love it if you would provide either the ability to have the...

Addon always disabled when I start outlook

first post: prubin wrote: Every time I start Outlook the add on is disabled and I have to go ...

latest post: jstruble69 wrote: I'm seeing the exact same problem as "iannominate" mentions above o...

Calendar custom display

first post: di_Snouk wrote: Hi, this is a nice add in. Is it possible to display Monday as fi...

latest post: gamosoft wrote: FYI, I have just uploaded a new release with the code already in pl...

Issues with no events or ability to change month

first post: scottmist wrote: Good morning, I am very excited about your add-in but I am having ...

latest post: gamosoft wrote: Hi, yes, I'm afraid some accounts will time out and an internal cra...

Big THANK YOU and a little nit-picking

first post: konste wrote: Today I missed another important early morning appointment, because...

latest post: konste wrote: To make my points clear [here](http://sdrv.ms/14AgOw2) is the link ...

Developers: How To Modify The Code (I Think)

first post: fmorriso wrote: The following are my own hunt-n-peck type of instructions on how to...

latest post: wangzq wrote: Thanks! I was just pulling my hairs because the project just won't ...

Multiple calendar

first post: nazbrok wrote: Is there an option on with the current version to show events from...

latest post: nazbrok wrote: I understand, no hurry. thank you,, regards

appointments in the past

first post: cyr0nk0r wrote: If you had an appointment at 8am and it's now 3pm on the same day t...

latest post: gamosoft wrote: In case you're interested, I have added a new version that does jus...

remove "configuration"

first post: cyr0nk0r wrote: Can you please move the "configuration" section out of the main vie...

Drag and drop

first post: kimper wrote: Hello, Thank you very much for your add-in. I was wondering if yo...

latest post: gamosoft wrote: I thought you'd like to know that I just uploaded a new version tha...

Great job

first post: cmoya wrote: This add-in is pretty awesome. Good job. One question: Have you th...

latest post: cmoya wrote: It has been a few years since I've done Outlook add-in work, but I'...

How to Get Started?

first post: emusty wrote: Hi, Your add-in seems to be what I'm looking for, but it would be...

latest post: gamosoft wrote: Hmm, the pane should show up automatically on the right side of the...

Any way to disable message notifications?

first post: nomadjr wrote: I have Outlook new mail notifications turned off - I just want to u...

latest post: nomadjr wrote: Works great, thanks!

Visual Studio 2012 Express ?

first post: StarDestroyer wrote: I tried to open the code for this in VS 2012 Express, but got an er...

latest post: StarDestroyer wrote: It took a couple of attempts, but I did finally get the "Microsoft ...

• 1-65 of 65 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next