This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Move the text more to the left?

Sep 12, 2013 at 7:29 AM
Hi,
Is there any chance you could left-align all the text? As it is now I need to scroll to the right to see most of the actual calendartext.

Thanks!
//Andreas..
Coordinator
Sep 12, 2013 at 10:53 AM
I'm not sure I'm following, can you please post a screenshot of your current issue?

Thank you.
Sep 12, 2013 at 11:37 AM
Edited Sep 12, 2013 at 11:39 AM
Hi,
Not sure how to post an image in a post without a public link..?
But I´ll try to explain better..
If we take one agenda entry it starts with the date at the topleft. Below that it the time entry. On my screen it´s about 1cm to the right from the date-line. Right of that is the colored bar, and right of that is the actual calendartext.
If it was possible to remove the 1cm to the left of the date the rest would also shift 1cm to the left. Which would mean that I can see more text without using the horisontal scollbar at the bottom.
Did that clarify anything? ;)
Oct 13, 2013 at 7:15 PM
May be, i can help? I also want this fix, it will be very good, if you can move appointments block 1cm to the left.
Coordinator
Oct 14, 2013 at 8:51 AM
That's interesting, I don't see it like that, I see it like in the screenshot in the main page:

Not sure why you're seeing it like that... :-(
Oct 14, 2013 at 9:05 AM
Thanks AndyKrivtsov!
I have the exact same layout problem with lots of wasted space on the left.
One difference between your screenshots is that AndyKrivtsov is using 24-hours but gamosoft using AM/PM. Perhaps that does something to the indenting-positions?
Or different font sizes on the header or times?
It would be really nice if this was fixed and user-adjustable.
Apr 28, 2015 at 10:06 AM
Hello,

I have just discovered your add-in and wanted to thank you for it!! I have installed it in Outlook 2010 and after a few restarts of Outlook it seems to work fine.

At the same time, I am using 24h format and I also see the layout as AndyKrivtsov shows in the screenshot above. It would be nice if we could use all the wasted space to the left of the appointment time.

I also think that there is too much wasted space to the left of the date.

As another suggestion, customization of the font size and multiple lines per appointment would be of great use for me.

Finally, would it be possible to localize the "Tomorrow", "Today", and "Appointments" labels? I am in Spain and would like to turn those labels into "Mañana", "Hoy" and "Citas" :)

Thanks again for this wonderful add-in.