This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Issues with no events or ability to change month

Aug 5, 2013 at 6:39 PM
Good morning,
I am very excited about your add-in but I am having issues with it. I installed it but I am not able to change months using the buttons on top. It is also not loading in any events. I have gone to the Configuration button and selected all of my calendars (as well as one at a time) but this does not seem to help. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the addon in hopes that it would help. I am currently running Windows 7 (64bit) and Office 15 (32bit).

On the odd behavior front, when I click a date on the calendar, the date gets highlighted. When I click on any other date, the old date still remains highlighted as well as the new date.

Any suggestions of what I can do to repair the functionality would be appreciated.
Scott
Aug 7, 2013 at 2:21 PM
I had a similar problem when I had all four of my calendars checked (public calendars, etc). I unchecked all except one (my local calendar) and it seems to work fine. Maybe there's a timeout issue?
Coordinator
Aug 10, 2013 at 12:07 PM
Hi, yes, I'm afraid some accounts will time out and an internal crash will occur, it's specified in the release notes earlier. I found this issue to happen if I select "Public Folders" from my exchange account, so please uncheck all of them first, and try one by one to have the offending one disabled by now.

Thank you.